Everything you need to know about buying at Anasa Skin
We believe that every relationship is a two-way street. That's why we have set out our terms of service to ensure everyone walks away happy in the end.
Anasa Skin provides the services available on this website (www.anasaskin.com) to you subject to the following terms:
Standard Product Terms
- Since we're in Johannesburg, all contracts to buy Anasa Skin products automatically fall under South African law.
- We do our best to keep all the information on this Site is up-to-date and accurate, but we do not guarantee it is.
- We make our Anasa Skin products with love and in small batches using plant and mineral-based ingredients. To ensure the best quality, inconsistencies and minor variations will occur now and again. Don't worry, this is entirely normal, and you as the buyer must accept it.
- If anyone is injured or property is damaged or lost because people have used or misused the information on the Site or the products sold on the Site, we're not liable under any circumstances.
- Neither the products nor any information given on the Site is intended to claim to diagnose, treat, alter, cure, or prevent any skin disease or condition. You use Anasa Skin products entirely at your own risk.
- The products you buy on our Site are for your own enjoyment only. However, if you’d like to apply for a wholesale account, please pop us a mail. We’d love to hear from you!
- All our prices are in South African Rand, and we do not charge VAT, as we are not yet VAT registered.
- When you buy from us, you also agree to our standard terms and conditions. This means that we will deliver your products as long as payment has been made, the items are in stock, and we don't think it's fraudulent.
Returns and Exchanges Terms
- We generally don't accept returns due to the hygienic nature of our products. However, if you are unsatisfied with your order in any way, reach out to us within 5 days, and we will do our very best to take care of it.
- Please note that we don't issue refunds or exchanges if a product has been used. If you have purchased a product from one of our authorised retail partners, please follow that retail partner's return policy.
Data and Privacy Terms
- We've worked very hard to build the Anasa Skin brand, and we’re fiercely proud of every element! So, please know that you can't copy the names, logos, trademarks, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and/or written materials on the Site without asking our permission first.
- Anasa Skin uses the strongest possible encryption to protect personal data. However, we all know that the Internet isn't 100% secure! Therefore, you do transmit data at your own risk.
- Your privacy is super-duper important to us! We promise we will never sell, loan, or leave your personal information lying around for others to see. We reserve the right to contact you ourselves by e-mail when we deem necessary, including to offer you any personalised information or rewards.
Last but not least, life is constantly changing, so our terms might change too. We reserve the right to do that and post them here when they do.
Thanks so much for understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Your Friends at Anasa Skin